Visit Me At My Shop In Brundall
GillyBee Designs shop is located at 2 Cucumber Lane, Brundall, Norwich. In the shop you will find something for everyone. Gilly makes all of the quality sewn items in the shop such as childrens dresses, cushions, table runners, collectible and childrens animals and much more.
You will also find
- haberdashery supplies
- fabrics ideal for quilting and dressmaking from designers such as Cloud9, Gütermann, Robert Kaufman, Dashwood Studios
- quality upholstery fabrics from Clarke & Clarke
- Stylecraft yarns in a range of colours available in 4-ply, double knit and super chunky.
We have a range of super gifts including
- a lovely range of candles and diffusers from Northumbrian Candleworks
- fabulous ducks in “wellies” and penguins from DCUK
- beautiful quality scarves from Peony and Zellys
- gifts from East of India and ECP
- greetings cards from Blue Eyed Sun
This is just a small selection of the items we have in the shop so why not come down and have a browse?
The Shop Was Officially Opened By Heather Jacks
It was fantastic to welcome Heather Jacks to Brundall when she officially opened the shop. A great day was had by all and everybody taking part in her workshop thoroughly enjoyed the day. Heather was on hand to give advice and to recount stories of her experiences on the Great British Sewing Bee. A big thank-you to Heather and everybody that came along to the opening and made the day such a special one.
To be kept up to date with all the latest offers, new arrivals, new classes and courses, please sign up to My Newsletter.
I aim to send a newsletter out weekly to all my subscribers, you can easily unsubscribe at any time (I hope you will not feel the need!) via the link on every newsletter that I send out.
I also look forward to seeing you in the shop soon......…