GillyBee Sewing Café
The GillyBee Sewing Café is perfect if you want some help with your sewing, knitting or crochet project – you can make whatever you like (except curtains and blinds) but you do need to be able to sew, knit or crochet – if you are new to sewing you should sign up for the GillyBee's Own Beginners Dressmaking course prior to joining Sewing Café so that you get the best out of it. If you are new to crochet or knitting, you should sign up for a beginners course.
You can sign up for a one-off session or a block of classes and receive a discount.
If you book a block the sessions do not have to be consecutive but you do need to choose the dates you will attend when booking.
Payment is required at the time of booking - all classes are bookable over the telephone or in the shop, Sewing Café cannot be booked online.
As availability changes all the time, please contact me to see what’s available. If there are no spaces available you can ask to be added to the waiting list.
|When?||What time?||Duration||How much?|
|Wednesdays weekly||9.30am–12.00pm and 1.30–4pm||2.5 hours||£15 per session or 4 for £45|
|Thursdays weekly||7.30–9.30pm||2 hours||£12 per session or 4 for £36|
|Fridays weekly||9.30am–12 noon||2.5 hours||£15 per session or 4 for £45|
|Saturdays weekly||9.30am–12 noon||2.5 hours||£15 per session or 4 for £45|
Summer 2020 Sewing CaféI will be running a Summer Sewing Café on Saturday afternoons (2pm–4.30pm) from 25th July 2020 until the 22nd August 2020 inclusive. Each session will last 2.5 hours and the cost will be £15.00 each session – book four or more sessions at a reduced rate of £11.25 per session. You can choose your dates and fit your summer holiday in too! These cafes are great if you want to sew a project of your own at your own pace, you can do dressmaking, quilting or crafting (no curtains and blinds please) and you will be guided and receive lots of tips from me. There will be a maximum of six people per session.
All Sewing Café spaces can be booked either in person in the shop or over the telephone. Payment can be taken over the telephone or in the shop. If you wish to enquire about spaces and dates feel free to call the shop or email for further information:
Telephone 01603 716140 or send me an email.
Terms and Conditions for Sewing Café Bookings
1. There will be no refunds or exchanges once dates have been booked and paid for. I am sure you will appreciate that costing is based on a minimum number of persons attending. If you are not able to attend a pre-paid session you should notify me as soon as possible. If I am able to fill your space your session will be carried over to a future date. However, if I am not able to fill your space then unfortunately you will lose the session.
2. A health and safety disclaimer will be signed on the first week of attendance.
3. Attendees will be made aware of evacuation procedures in the event of a fire.
4. Footwear should be worn at all times in the workroom, pins are easily dropped on the carpet!
5. In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled, due to circumstances beyond my control, you will be able to book alternative session.
6. All Sewing Cafés are suitable for adults only.