The Avid Seamstress – The Blouse
The Blouse Sewing Pattern by The Avid Seamstress
Every woman’s wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear. Our sewing pattern, The Blouse, is such a versatile make you’ll be wearing this all year round. Made using lightweight fabrics, The Blouse offers an alternative option to the traditional shirt.
With an elegant stand collar and three-quarter length sleeves, The Blouse is loosely fitted providing practical ease and comfort for your day-to-day activities while being chic enough to wear in the evening or at the weekend.
The Blouse is made without darts and includes a button placket, collar and elasticated cuffs making it ideal for confident beginners looking to sew their first blouse.
Pattern Sizes UK 6–UK 22
Perfect in cottons and other lightweight fabrics that are soft. Consider making The Blouse in silk or viscose for added luxury.
Always allow extra fabric to match one way designs.
Fabric, thread, x8 9mm wide buttons, 1 metre elastic (5mm wide), 0.50cm light weight/soft iron on interfacing, buttonhole presser foot.
Fabric needed – all sizes
112cm wide – 2.2m
145cm wide – 2m
- Pattern printed on high-quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this encased in a big beautiful re-closable envelope
2 in stock