The Avid Seamstress – The Sun Dress
The Sun Dress Sewing Pattern by The Avid Seamstress
Meet our beautiful sewing pattern, The Sun Dress. Perfect for all year round, it’s a great look for warmer months when you need a dress that’s smart enough for the office yet stylish enough for weekend brunch. Team it with some luxury fabric and you’ll also have your go-to formal dress for a range of occasions from wedding guest to evening events.
The Sun Dress features a fitted bodice with square neckline, wide modern straps and a button-down front. A pleated skirt with pockets offers a fun, flattering silhouette as well as comfort and practicality for your day-to-day activities. The wide skirt hem finishes the look. The dress is fastened by a concealed zipper at the back.
Pattern Sizes UK 6–UK 22
The Sun Dress is suitable for light to medium-weight fabrics such as cotton, chambray and linen. Consider making The Sun Dress in a light-weight striped linen for a classic take on the French Riviera style.
Always allow extra fabric to match one way designs.
Fabric, thread, 41cm/16″ invisible zipper, four 2cm buttons, 25cm/20″ iron on interfacing, buttonhole presser foot.
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress
Out of stock